Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Poomageddon!!!

List of Things I Will Do If There is a Snow Day This Week:

  • Go through my drawer full of tights and get rid of some. Specifically some of the ones I've had since high school.
  • Laundry. Bored.
  • Listen to Metallica.
  • Try out the ole donut maker.
  • Bake zucchini/bran/chocolate muffins.
  • Think about what "Fourth Wave Feminist" might mean some day.
  • Listen to people talk about "Snowpacalypse" and "Snowmageddon," and replace "snow" with words like "poo," "fart," and "boob." Sorry Mom, but it's true. This is how I am.
  • Write a blog entry (ooh, done!).
  • Shovel snow. Or, failing that, watch Xiao shovel snow from inside my apartment.
  • Shovel the lanai. Or, failing that, ignore it.
  • Watch two episodes of The Cosby Show. Although we're moving into the Cousin Pam years, so it's possible I'll replace Cosby with Roseanne. Or just look up clips on the youtube.
  • Read the Huffington Post a lot.
  • Spend some time on sites such as This is Photobomb, Totally Looks Like, Sexy People, When Parents Text, and Awkward Family Photos.
  • Wear this one pair of weird, baggy-ish leggings and a cami with ripped lace along the bottom. Maybe fleece socks, maybe a hoodie. Total sexy times.

Sounds good, eh? What will you be doing if you're stuck at home?

P.S. Even if there isn't a snow day, I'll try me best to do a lot of these things. Because they sound pretty awesome, I think.

4 comments:

Reem Tara said...

To add: Listen to the new Devotchka, Bright Eyes, and Iron & Wine albums, talk to my parents obsessively on the phone, talk to the BFF obsessively on the phone, not wear pants, eat delicious food, drink a zillion coffees, play some Lady Gaga on the piano...

RebeccaL-O said...

Thank you thank you thank you for mentioning the Things that look alike website -- I never heard of it before but you have provided me a new source of amusement for when I am bored at work. Well done!

SophisticatedBrew said...

Well??? Did you try out the donut maker???

Reem Tara said...

@Becky Isn't it awesome? I love it.

@Sarah I haven't yet. I think that experience will warrant an entire blog entry, all to itself.