Friday, March 7, 2008

nobody drives fast enough

Holy shit dudes. Did you know that on the (unedited) actual dvds of sex and the city, you see penis? Actual penis. For serious. Sorry, but gross, dudes. Gross. I'm watching an episode because alls thats on tv is the WIAA boys basketball games. Look, it is what it is. omg. And Miranda just said "fuck me like there's no tomorrow." Yes she did. This show is ridiculous. And yet i continue to watch it twice a day some days.

I was killing time at walgreens the other day, waiting for a prescription to be filled. I find it really easy to waste time there. There's always some kind of surprise around the bend at walgreens. For example, Mercy and I once saw some kind of chicken fries in a box that were made by some country singer...who was it? Vince Gill? Anyhow, they were only a dollar. I believe Shawn bought some, which is pretty awesome. But yes, it's like a fucking fun house up in there. Anyhow, I was walking around and found myself in that "personal" aisle. You know the one. Have you noticed how expensive condoms are? Seriously. They're really expensive! I guess you have to be rich to afford safe sex. Jesus...

Today is one of the days that I have to drive to all corners of the earth to go to lessons. I found myself thinking about how everybody was driving twenty times slower than they needed to, which is usually a sign of either me speeding, or impending road rage, or general frustration with everything. So goes this winter. Even my blogs suffer with the snow. Bored.

This feels like a seinfeld blog. "What's the deal with everything in life?" "Mediocre plots!" "Made up words!" My dad hates all the characters on Seinfeld, especially George. He hates how lazy he is, and how he never does anything good for others. When my siblings and I were younger, my parents didn't regulate television too much, but the one show they wouldn't let us watch was Married with Children. In my opinion, it wasn't the sex or the language or anything. It was that the family was mean to each other. And my parents wouldn't stand for that. Anyhow, back to the George thing. Although my dad hates him and thinks "this is the stupidest show," he still totals watches it. Kind of like Dumb and Dumber. He *hates* that movie, but he'll watch it in its entirety. Because it's funny. Stupid, yes, but damn funny. He hates it that he wastes all that time watching it, but deep down, I don't think he really has a choice...

3 comments:

Tara said...

Sex and the City on dvd, I wonder if I would hate it more or less. It's funny to think that they might swear on the show! I think there is a movie coming out- I saw an article about it and don't remember anything except that I said "god I fucking hate Carrie" after reading it. Something about her obsessing over something wedding related. Anyway, I kind of wish we could go see it together. Mediocre plots! Made up words! Hilarious.

tubesy said...

I am friends with your sis, and that's how I found your blog. It's fucking hilarious!

Reem Tara said...

thanks tubesy! every reader is an appreciated reader...all two of yous!