Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pictures from Proposition 8 Protest in Madison, WI

I went to the Proposition 8 Protest/Rally/March/Thing this morning with Jess and Mike - it had been awhile since I'd been at something like this, and I'm really glad I went. I get all full of energy and love and excitement. I should probably do it more often.

Jess and Mike are basically famous now - they were all dressed up (see the last picture) and everybody fell in love with them. Look for them in the Capital Times!






Check out the rest here

2 comments:

Sara Ashes said...

I realized too late that there was one in Atlanta yesterday too- I'm glad you represented! great pics!

SophisticatedBrew said...

I just wanted to let you know I've had you saying "gay-ass roots" in my head since you've written this.