Friday, October 24, 2008

I'd only be BFFs with such a smartie...

Hey! Remember my BFF Sarah?? Well, she's basically a genius. And now she has a blog! It's her reviewing beer. She's clever and informative! What a genius! 

Check it out

And if you need a reminder of how awesome Sarah is, check out this video and pictures...

Video of "The Private Dancer Singers:"



Sarah and I in New Glarus


Before a bachelorette party - we ditched it to go to Taco Bell.


High-fiving after ruling at DDR.


Before Cody's wedding, in a hotel, ooh!


Waiting impatiently, bored, but god, how hot are we?


Ben and Jerry met in grade school because they were the two slowest kids in the gym class. Sarah and Reem met because they both had to go to a meeting for music scholarship winners. Nerds all the way!

4 comments:

SophisticatedBrew said...

Thanks for the props, shorty. We're nerdier than Ben and Jerry any day. MUCH LOVE.

Blog of Innocence said...

Hi Reem. Just stopping by . . .

Cody said...

Two lovely ladies.

Tara said...

oh my god, the first time I read this I somehow missed the video! That's awesome! I love the end "I should have known." Ha