Thursday, July 14, 2011

Italy #5: The Photo Series

You know what happens when you go through all 900 or so pictures from your trip to Ireland and Italy? You get a little dizzy and you see a lot of colors that probably aren't there. But also, you start to notice some common trends. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves this time, because...well, you'll see. Words would take away from the wonder, I think.

Photo Series #1: Throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain.




Photo Series #2: Dad using his arms (or foot) to show how big things are.





I am my father's daughter.

Photo Series #3: Dad admires food on the street.




I think that's all I have to say.

3 comments:

Layla said...

Random comment: On the set of photos for throwing coins in the fountain, did you parents purposely wear matching shirts? Also, what was hanging around their necks?? :)

Layla said...

another thing....I love the Dad is admiring food on the street food. I can hear him in my head with all the fabulous comments he probably made. I think we need to have a TV/Movie camera crew follow our fathers around sometimes. Yes a picture is worth a thousands, words but the 'live feed' would be HILARIOUS!!!!

Reem Tara said...

I like the way you think, Cuz! Also? Your my first hit ever from "Fenton, Missouri." Ugh. Sorry you had to be the one.

They wore those shirts on accident (teal and green) but I definitely pointed it out to them that morning. The things around our necks are our tour guide radio thingies. The tour guide speaks into a microphone and the sound is captured there, and we listen through an earpiece. It was actually a really good system!