Monday, January 4, 2010

Mark Lindsay is a Genius

Are you familiar with the website Awkward Family Photos? It's a good one, although not my favorite because I think it ripped off Sexy People, but that's another story. Anyhow, I check AFP pretty often, and saw a hilarious entry today entitled Mind of a Married Man. Check it out:



Awesome. Obviously. So, being the hilarious gal I am, I immediately posted a link on my friend Mark's facebook wall, asking why this brilliant idea wasn't included in his recent wedding photos. Well, my friends, as hilarious a gal as I may be, Mr. Mark Lindsay is just this much more hilarious. Not but 47 minutes later, I received a post from him, simply stating "Who says it wasn't??" and the following picture:



And I though I was hilarious. Well shut my mouth.

P.S. That's Mark and his wife Alexa. Get it?

2 comments:

Brilliant Sulk said...

I tried coming up with a witty comment but I've got nothing. Just gonna go with...

That's funny!

Sara Ashes said...

ahem. the first picture looks upsettingly like someone who might have been my boss...