- I usually fancy "something sweet" after dinner when I never used to before. Like a bonbon.
- All I want to drink is a margarita. I'm literally excited about margaritas. Maybe a fruity one. Usually I like vodka and bourbon, so this is different, see?
- I wave and holler at firefighters from my car.
- I wave and holler at firefighters when I'm walking by the fire station.
- I wave and holler at this one firefighter on facebook who's a friend of my brother.
- I thought the UPS man was hot, just because of his uniform. His whole self was really not hot at all.
- I wear unreasonable shoes in inappropriate situations. Well, that's sort of all the time and regular. But still, Gals.
- I tried on shoes at DSW just because they were insanely high. They are called Nude Pumps and I think about them about 3 times every day and lament not buying them.
- I love Zumba.
- I giggle about boys at work with Lacy. Literally, "HEEHEEHEE BOOOYYYSSS!!!" right in the middle of the damn art center, our place of work.
- Later that night, I get a text from Lacy that says "I need to have a Gal moment - can you talk?" and I respond by frantically calling her and greeting her by screaming "OH MY GOD HI WHAT WHAT?!"
- I wrote haikus about the men of Italy. And their well-fitting pants.
I guess this is just who I am now. AND I LOVE IT, RIGHT GALS?!?!?!?!