Wednesday, February 6, 2008

way to go, brainiac

for real. i'm serious. way to go. way to go!!! everybody is a hilarious genius, i.e. a brainiac. The main reason comes from one daniella maria who, as of 7 minutes ago, entered herself into the Best Quotes of 2008 contest. With weid and dawn marie already in the running, daniella knew she had a lot to live up to, but she came through with flying colors. you can tell that she really has her head in the game

and here you go:

"and i just kinda feel like my super fat tuesday is going to be spent crying in my super fat bed"

oh god i just laughed so hard that people were jealous. jealous of me and my hilarious friends. damn damn damn.

in other news, here are some things i'm doing right now to save money:

*i only charge things outside of my house. for example, i only charge my phone in my car, and i'm trying to only charge my computer at work.
*i'm drinking the free coffee at work. this is really great, since they're treating us with the Coffeemate brand French Vanilla Creamer. can you say DELICIOUS???
*sometimes i eat taco bell. for like, days straight. i'm serious, check my car and the trash.
*instead of seeing real bands play, i'll play guitar hero for free.
*instead of fighting bad guys and doing flat track racing, i'll play mariokart and sonic the hedgehog for free
*i'm stealing. a lot.
*i'm renting out my linai (thats the back deck, fools) to a hobo
*i also eat a lot of grilled cheese. i make 'em with two types of cheese!
*friday nights instead of my usual high class night of dinner at l'étoile and drinks at the opus, i'm just staying home to watch friday night smackdown.

i think its going pretty well so far. oh, and i am made out of snow. because that's how much it has snowed this winter. so much that my body is now comprised entirely of snow. that's why i'm such a cold bitch.

No comments: